Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Funny Things Wedding Cards Wedding Question?

Wedding question? - funny things wedding cards

my boss just lost his grandmother yesterday morning, she has great difficulty in dealing with it. my boss's wedding Saturday, the (too), agrees that I referred to him a few things that I do not know what to write on the card. I will not be something that will be saddened. I really want a little funny. I did not get the kind of person, to fun stuff can help someone ... I could no card funny ...

4 comments:

Fall Down Laughing said...

This is no time to be funny. You're kidding, right? A sincere note is all that is necessary. It is also unclear whether the card for the loss of his grandmother, or your marriage is. What is it? If it works for your wedding, it is better not to talk about their loss, only the wish of his "very good" for the future.

emosupre... said...

Get the book "How to further more of your past"
or something.

Aramat16 said...

Say "Congratulations and my blessings for the lovely couple!

Sweet said...

At this point, you every manufacturer who is not sad .... Be honest, funny.

Post a Comment