Friday, December 11, 2009

State Of Florida Small Estate Affidavitt Stocks Vs. Real Estate?

Stocks vs. Real Estate? - state of florida small estate affidavitt

I recently asked a similar question, but I could not have described my situation quite well ... My half of the long-term investment is devalued in the past year. I fear that it will soon be enough to reinvest in something of value. I have family and friends in South Florida. I lived for a decade. Now I live by a home state and elsewhere. But home prices are sooo in the lower part of Florida that could afford to buy a condo or a small, decent close to all my friends and my family that I use when I'm in town, and then eventually sell them. Even if property values have not spectacular, the property is to remain useful and valuable to me.

I want a place, while still in my price range too low, or my money, can not reduction in the stock market?

No comments:

Post a Comment