Sunday, December 13, 2009

What Order Of Symptoms For The Black Death Black And Green Mold?

Black and green mold? - what order of symptoms for the black death

I asked a question before questions about mold in my house.
A brief overview of my problems. I have black mold growing under my sink. We began to see the wood cabinets, just to dampness and mold everywhere. We replaced the piece of wood with a new song 2 days ago and now the starting point for the development now. My landlord has an inspector of the problem of form and took pictures of the issue said it was the crack in the base and why it's so wet) in my cabinet (condensation. My landlord says he can not move me and my family to another house because they have open units, and place the form in my closet waiting to accept the prize. He said it could take weeks or months. He said no, you can with bleach detergent only tool to keep clean and covered the sites, but the smell of mold and moisture is yet to come.
I has a son, 6 years of severe asthma, and a girl of 18 months. We all had a symptomatic coldms for the last month or so (cough, sneezing, runny nose, etc.) sent me a note to the doctors my son, but leads to nothing.
What should I do? What are my rights? I contacted the local MP and did not help either ....
I need advice on how quickly you make that step ... This can not last much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment