Thursday, February 18, 2010

Appealing Dental Claims Does Anyone Else Have An Illness Not Covered By Health Insurance And How Do You Pay For It?

Does anyone else have an illness not covered by health insurance and how do you pay for it? - appealing dental claims

I have my TMJ and dental health, and even me a dollar for them. Every year I pay thousands of his own money for the treatment of a whole which is like any other common! When my shoulder hurts, it included the treatment. But not for my jaw. I am having to pay out of pocket tired and you want to know if someone knows of other organization, give me something, something for my medical bills. I have a complaint and called my insurance and take care of not only not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have no health insurance, so I simply do not seek medical treatment of my shoulder instability incredibly painful.

Post a Comment