Saturday, February 20, 2010

Henoch Schonlein Ear Problems What Is Henoch-Schonlein Purpura? Why Do Kids Usually Gets It? Why Does Rashes, Ab And Joint Pain Occurs W/it?

What is Henoch-Schonlein Purpura? Why do kids usually gets it? Why does rashes, Ab and joint pain occurs w/it? - henoch schonlein ear problems

My son has HSP.
I understand your auto-immune, but I can accept it.
It hurts him complaining of severe abdominal pain and injection of high doses of steroids can see for pain relief.
I take good care of my son and I need to know why it suddenly happened.
It rashes behind both ears to the lower extremities.
He also began complaining of cramp and tire easily on foot.
I am very curious to know in detail, while the HSP.
I hope someone out there can help me.
Thank you very much.

1 comment:

bchell said...

I have tried w / what was diagnosed as HSP W / daughter. He has been diagnosed for the first time at age 4, was treated for 3 days in the hospital, and w / steroids, antibiotics and pain darvocet I went to the emergency room doctors thought he had the vertebral column meningitus because of the pain / stiffness the joints. Another episode occurred before the 11 years that has been tried again treated w / steroids and antibiotics, says a week, a third episode occurred approximately 4 months later w / corticosteroids (prednisone treatment) again, and Benadryl. But after one week notice on prednisone and Benadryl, not the change. For each outbreak episdode looked a little different, but retained the same symptoms ... Itching, pAin and swelling of the joints and rash for most of his body, not just the lower extremities. I live in a small community and have yet to see a doctor, who can find me a concrete answer to ... I am totally understand your frustration. I have much research on the Internet have been trying to find information on are done. And alternative therapies. My search continues. One of my main concerns was w / kidney, she had kidney problems before the Dr. 's diagnosis in a combat W / mono & STREP ... But now I wonder if it's still w / HSP try. Unfortunately I can not answer most questions, I thought it would be useful to know that someone is affected.

Post a Comment