Sunday, February 21, 2010

I Have Bumps In My Butt Crack What Are These Painful Bumps Between The Upper Part Of My Butt Crack?!?!?!?

What are these painful bumps between the upper part of my Butt Crack?!?!?!? - i have bumps in my butt crack

Hey, I did crack a few bumps on my ass, I tried to open my cheeks open so you can see whats going on behind it, but the damage is so bad that I can not. It can sit anywhere, much less can it never reach the sleep at night because of this disease. Who knows what happened?

3 comments:

Mary said...

could be a bit like something really simple as a rash or small cysts (very common), but could also be something more serious than the formation of a fistula from intestinal problems.

Probably, but nothing serious, you should consult a doctor about this ... especially when in so much pain! You can do something to heal and to ensure that it is not infected or, more seriously. Do not be ashamed, just because the cracks in the ass, believe me, doctors have seen much much much much worse, and not think twice!

waffleag... said...

You have a rash, perhaps diaper rash.

stephani... said...

It could be anything from acne butt anal warts. You should really go to the doctor submitted for review.

Post a Comment