Friday, February 5, 2010

Bear Trap Saw And How It Works How Can I Fight This Pregnancy Depression?

How can I fight this pregnancy depression? - bear trap saw and how it works

My first pregnancy was traumatic as I spent the entire 10 months (one week before delivery) is working for a heart ****** has always emphasized. Of course I know a good percentage of women become depressed during pregnancy and had fought depression in the grade my child, so he was no stranger to experience these symptoms. I spent most nights crying alone in my bed for no reason at all. My husband does not know why, and I had no interest in saying, as it almost every night, I do not know. I was from my mother, my husband, my friends, my life, etc. Finally, separately, after my son was born, I began to be happy until it approximately 6 months. Then I saw a therapist and worked closely with him and it was that homeopathic remedies worked wonders for me. I stayed here, as I found out I was pregnant with my second child. Depression me again and I'm just going through the motions. If I leave the house during the day I feel trapped, lonely and sad. Today, my son and I went to the lake in the park, and it made me happy, every day.I cleaned as I do that in front of me holding it. I have many friends and most of them are busy with work / etc. My husband works late and I'm usually in bed when he comes home. Now I spend many nights sitting on the couch or in bed, crying, after I encourage my child to sleep. I feel useless, of course (of pregnancy tired), sad, lonely and very scared.

I can not go through it with another pregnancy and I just need some advice. I know they offer SSRIs to pregnant women and I hear they are safe. I need input from all who have been in this situation take, and you or someone who has been on SSRIs during pregnancy and found no harmful side effects in infants.

Thank you ..

2 comments:

Yellow Rose said...

I was with my first child, Paxil and Zoloft, with my last child. Both are SSRIs. Zoloft, I have to be perfect. I felt, fell less depressed and my anxiety level. Both are good. One was born in the first 3 weeks (only) my body, weighing 7 kg 12 ounces healthy child. My last son was born with 39 weeks, with a weight of 8 kg 6 oz very healthy, happy child. My doctor recommended an antidepressant, while I was prone to depression after giving birth, and blues. Do not be afraid to ask support from his family and his doctor.

Fourisen... said...

I feel that I feel this way ... Homeopathic remedies will not harm the baby. You keep it, and perhaps you have me feeling better. Sounds like you're doing the right thing at home and let your child in the park! Tip: Try to try to get her husband and his family .... and you are worthless! Take care, I'm sorry, can no longer useful to you ...

Post a Comment