Monday, February 1, 2010

Curves Promotions 2010 Are There Any Promotions For Curves Women's Gym That I Do Not Know About?

Are there any promotions for Curves women's gym that I do not know about? - curves promotions 2010

Today I went to Curves for a tour and pricing. My mom goes to Curves for $ 30 per month, no contract. This woman told me that it is a one-year contract for $ 40 per month. She said I could not every month for $ 50 per month + $ 150 to join. I am very disappointed and frustrated because I was really pleased about that. Seems to have become too expensive. What?

1 comment:

black57 said...

Curves is always a kind of promotion. Last month, when my memeberdhip allow people to come for free for one month as a volunteer in a study. A month earlier to do if you are a child of someone who was a member not to sign the registration fee. I have but I know 30.00/month prices shot up. In addition, each curve has varies, depending on your income and expenses.

Post a Comment