Monday, February 15, 2010

Sound Card 5.1 Optical In Xbox 360 Can I Have Optical Input With Sound Card And...?

Can i have optical input with sound card and...? - sound card 5.1 optical in xbox 360

I spent the optical input and the sound card with 6 cables (you know, the size of the headset) for my speakers, because they have no digital input, or is there an easier way? my speakers, the Logitech G51 has 6 direct input 3.5-mm jacks on the back of my sound cards. I would be able to connect my xbox 360 to connect to, and I hope soon to Blu-Ray 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker. I do not care if my computer should be at stake, everything is (at least when the sound is) to be sent from the soundcard. Thanks

1 comment:

James E said...

For me, to help those who really need to know if you have a laptop or desktop computer.

If you have a desktop with a PCI Express-field

http://us.creative.com/products/product. ...

provides a lens through

http://us.creative.com/products/product. ... Outdoor

has the capacity for a laptop, but I do not know if he really wants.

Post a Comment