Sunday, February 14, 2010

Pokemons Para Visualboyadvance Pokemon Trades.. I Have Many!?

Pokemon trades.. I have many!? - pokemons para visualboyadvance

I have lots of Pokemon, trade, if anyone of the following: Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Squirtle, Treecko, Torchic, Piplup, Chimchar, Turtwig, Munchlax, Shiny Floatzel, Linoone Wurmple Shiny Shiny, Shiny Psyduck, Delibird, must be an Articuno, Entei, Moltres, Yanma, Magby, Kangaskhan, Dratini, Growlithe, Bagon, Porygon-Z, Mawil, Beldum, Scyther, Anorith, Omanyt, Aerodactyl, Lots of Eevee, Aron, Lapras,

Here is a list of Pokemon, it is
Bulbasaur,
Charmander
Caterpie,
Weedle,
Ekan,
Paragraphs,
Turtle
Gruner,
Shellder,
Exeggcute
Cubone
Tangela
Electabuzz (Elekid?)
Pins
Kabuto
Totodile
Ledyba
Bibiana
Pineco
Gligar
Shuckle
Heracross
Houndour
Stantler
SMEArgles
Mudkip
Lotader
Slakoth
Nincada
Whisman
Sableye
Torkoal
Zangoose
SEVIP
LUNATONE
Baltoy
Cradily
Lileep
Feebs
Duskull
Relicanth
Luvdisc
Bagon
Zapdos
Mew
Mewtwo
Jirachi
Suicune
Raikou
Celebi
Regirock
Radice
Registeel
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Rayquaza
Groudon
Deoxys
regigias
Giratina
CATALOGS
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus

7 comments:

tIRsO bELtrAN said...

HAVE Articuno LV 100, I need MEW OR Darkrai I Sceptile LV 100, you can GET I HAVE BRED Treecko Sceptile Blastoise LV 100 also have access to Squirtle Blastoise RACE

MY NAME IS MY TIRSO FC is 485441025578

Jeremy C said...

Hey can I trade the following:
Charmander lvl 1 (female)
Weedle lvl 5 (female)
Paras lvl 10 (female)
Tangela lvl 22 (male)
Elekid lvl 9 (Men and Women)
Slakoth lvl 10 (female)

If you are interested

Name: Jeremy
FC: 1804 9705 4888

I would like to Entei or Torchic

where my dogs at said...

I Charmander Bulbasaur Arceus Groudon electrabuzz Relicanth Bagon I am willing to e-mail exchange back if u wana exchange FC

MRnintendo j said...

Jay nameJHON insurance business with you with a smile fc5197 9963 4329.I am here every day

midnight said...

I have some pokemon
Chrysi my name and my friend code is 3608 8451 0001

waywildc... said...

I have no trade, but it is amazing that people still in the game. I loved playing with my children.

GOOD LUCK

luisansw... said...

k lol well as the need or the other thing I Shellder, Slowpoke, Gruner, Cubone, pins, Ledyba, Bibiana, Heracross, Mudkip, Slakoth, Nincada, wishmur, Zangoose, Baltoy, Luvdisc, Duskull, Feebs, Cradily and Latios lol
all listed or need maagby, Yanma, Treek, all shiny and legendary birds would be great because you can chat with Messeger hope lol Cya.

Post a Comment